Contact Michelle at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the film on:
- Facebook: facebook.com/DrunkonTooMuchLife
- Twitter: twitter.com/DrunkOnTooMuch1
- Instagram: instagram.com/drunkontoomuchlife
- Vimeo: vimeo.com/parallelvisionpictures
An important film that invites us to examine our preconceptions about mental illness and the way language and labels limit our understanding. Deeply intimate and compassionate, this film teaches us that we are all connected and that healing takes place in community.— Dagmar Schroeder, Stella’s Place Young Adult Mental Health Toronto
WHY HOST A SCREENING?
This brave and powerful film is a great way to engage your community in positive discussions surrounding youth mental health and recovery. The film helps to:
- Educate others on the way we perceive, discuss and treat mental illness.
- An immensely valuable discussion catalyst and teaching tool for educators, clinicians, social workers, mental health and community workers as well as parents, peer support workers and caregivers.
- Shed light on the struggles of families and caregivers who have loved ones who struggle with their mental health.
- Fight stigma and broaden people’s understanding of the treatment of what gets called ‘mental illness’ and the journey to recovery.
- Foster better cultural and institutional understanding of mental health and recovery.
- Spark further conversation about diversity, representation and inclusion for neurodivergent peoples.
Contact Michelle at: email@example.com for more info.